Day 30 of the Writing Challenge!
Your highs and lows for the month.
- FINISHING THIS WRITING CHALLENGE. For real, I’m glad it’s over.
- Having at least one beta reader finish my revised manuscript. (Thank you, Sarah.)
- Getting to paint my patronus from Harry Potter. (Pic below!)
- Discovering ‘Black Mirror’ on Netflix.
- Getting my book cover done.
- Having only one beta reader finish my manuscript.
- Getting my book cover done and it being a COMPLETE DISASTER.
- Learning what my tax refund is and laughing about how low it is.
That’s really all my lows! Not bad!
Well, hey guys, thank you so much for following my 30 day Writing Challenge. I will have the template I used here so you can do it for yourself. I think it’s a great way to challenge your writing, and to let your readers know you a bit better! Have a good rest of your year!