Today is day 12 of the challenge!
Write about five blessings in your life.
1. First and foremost is of course, going to be my family. I have the best family ever and I love them so much. It’s not a huge family and that’s fine, I think it actually makes us closer. I would do anything for them and I’m sure they would do the same for me.
2. My health. I can happily say that my health is in pretty good standing right now. I’ve been lucky enough not to have any unfortunate diseases, cancer or in any crazy car accidents. I don’t have a lot of family diseases that were passed down. Almost none, really.
3. I’m lucky to have been raised in such a way that I wasn’t privileged and I learned the value of things. I was able to graduate from high school and now in college and getting a degree soon. I worked hard to get where I am now and it feels good.
4. I really truly feel “blessed” (not a fan of that word, tbh) to have found my cat and dog I have now. I got my cat Jynx when I was 18 years old. I am now 29. He is seriously the love of my life. Him and I connected at first sight, purring in my arms and being the sweetest cat ever. He’s been with me all the way cross country and had to stay overnight in a vets office for being dehydrated and is still the best cat. My dog Dobby, whom I’ve had for about 4 years now, I found on craigslist and was supposedly found in a crate on the side of the road. He was abandoned. To this day I still don’t know why because he’s such a great dog. He’s extremely intelligent, food and treat motivated and a great guard dog (maybe too good lol he’s only 12 pounds) Him and my sisters dog are like brothers and he has greatly improved my life and I couldn’t ask for a better dog.
5. Lastly, the place I live, actually. I live with my sister and we had been looking for a new place cause where we used to live kinda sucked. So one day, a friend of my dad’s asks if we’ve thought about moving. We were never able to find a place that fit our budget, but he offered it at the same price, AND it was way bigger. We were seriously so happy that this came upon us. We love it and are glad we live there. ##