Sorry for blowing this up, but please read all and the bottom will show you a link to get to my Ask Me Anything, going LIVE tomorrow!
List 10 songs that you’re loving right now.
Alright, gonna have to go through my Spotify, cause some of these I don’t know the artists.
- Praying: by Kesha – No matter how many times I hear this song, it gets me so emotional.
- Good Old Days: by Macklemore feat. Kesha – Yes, I love Kesha. Can you tell?
- 1-800-273-8255: by Logic feat. Alessia Cara – A beautiful song about suicide, Also makes me emotional.
- Jack Sparrow: by The Lonely Island feat. Micheal Bolton. – Seriously, if you haven’t heard this song (or the music video) go discover it. It will change your life.
- How Far I’ll Go: by Alessia Cara from Moana. – Great movie, even better soundtrack. And this version is so much better than the original. Sorry Moana.
- What About Us: by Pink – Love her songs so much. This is the most recent.
- Bad at Love: by Hasley – This song describes me so well…
- Forever: by Chris Brown – I know this is kinda old, but it reminds me of Jim and Pams wedding from The Office and I will Forever love it. (see what I did there?)
- Something Just Like This: by The Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay. – Coldplay is an amazing group and make every song sound like gold.
Let me know if you guys agree with any of my song choices!
Ask me Anything<— Don ‘t forget to check out my #AMA #AuthorsAMA. TOMORROW!! See you there! ##