For 30 days I will be doing a Writing Prompt asking questions or having me list things. Instead of keeping these all to myself, I figured that maybe you would like to know some of these things.
List 10 things that make you happy.
- My pets. They are my life.
- Video Games. Some games are so good they even make me cry. But then again, a lot of things make me cry. Don’t judge.
- Hiking. The fresh air, the smell of earth and being in the sunlight is very relaxing. I’m not huge into exercising, but hiking is one thing I am always up for. Plus, it’s great for taking pictures. Which leads me to the next thing.
- Taking Pictures. I take a lot of pictures. Of pretty much anything. Pets, sunsets, sunrises, rainbows, moons, trails, me; from time to time. I am by no means good at it, but I always like to practice getting better. A lot of that has to do with having a nice camera too. ($$$)
- Writing, of course. Hence, why I am doing this to begin with. 🙂
- My family. I live with my sister, so I have always been pretty close with my family. They are truly awesome people and I couldn’t ask for a better one.
- Watching TV/Movies. This makes me sound so lazy, but really I love cinema. There are some tv shows out there are just mind-blowingly well done. (Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, I’m looking at you.) And I don’t watch ‘mind-melting’ shows. I like a lot of documentaries and home improvement shows too, things that teach you something.
- Cleaning. …what? It’s fun to make things clean. Don’t judge.
- Drinking wine. I hope this doesn’t make me sound like an alcoholic and really, I’m running out of things to put on here. I really enjoy wine, and going to winery’s and wine tastings. I have good memories tied with all of it, so why stop? 🙂
- Graphic Design. I am going to school for this, so thankfully it made the list. But I really do enjoy making things on the computer and I want to learn so much more. The fact I am able to practice my skills at work helps so much and makes my *actual* job more bearable. 🙂